Sunday, September 7, 2008

You're It

My friend and neighbor, which are in fact the same person, "tagged" me some time ago on her blog. I'm not sure if this is a real cyber thing or if someone just made it up, anyways, being tagged means you have to share 6 random things about yourself. Being tagged could be worse...

1. I love to process "stuff" out loud. Some wise woman once told me that you tell your story until you think you've been heard. Sean has commented more than once, "I've heard you tell that story to 4 different people in the last 2 days." Obviously no one was listening well enough! Ha. It's just one of those things, I have to talk it out to feel like I can figure it out.

2. I dislike hosting parties. I love people, I love when friends or family drop by for a visit, BUT I do not enjoy planning or hosting a party. I have yet to understand this, although I kind of have a clue...I'd rather spend my time at a party talking to one person in some deep conversation about what really matters in life, than to do the nice-ities with everyone there.

3. I love to dance, it frees my soul and makes me feel alive in my skin. I wish I had a night club in Yakima I could go get my groove on whenever I desired.

4. I have a real thing about hands. It's one of the first things I notice about people (Heather and I have discussed this. Sue's friend Heather put hands and feet as one of her 6 random things.) If someone has bad hands, I have a hard time getting past that. Very superficial I know, it's just one of those things for me.

5. I believe in soul mates. Soul mates are really just a part of ourselves living outside our body. It's so dynamic to meet one of your soul mates because you already know one another without sharing a word. Yes, you can have more than one.

6. I'm a morning person, I love being up before anyone else in the house. I love the quiet of it, the sweetness of being awake to see the sunrise and the dawn of a new day.

If you read this, you're it. You're tagged, share your 6!

1 comment:

The Ekstroms said...

I just love reading your blog! glad to see you are posting more regularly!